Friday, July 07, 2006

insensitive light relief

pro athletes love light relief, but they'll try anything. Santa Anita to Belmonte...it doesn't matter. 10-15 guys at the top of their game, sitting on horses, racing, pulling hamstrings every second. Light relief for injuries. Who knows. Light means life, we'll harness it one day and when we bend it around objects, they'll be teleported. I know it.

It's 2:15 am, my sig-other is snoring in our bed, unaware of my absense from the bed. I'm not ready to sleep, this baby in me thinks he has business to take care of. I'm dilated to a 3 and I waddle, but the scale today said I lost 14 lbs. I don't know if that's good or not. I eat. I don't worry.

Mikes mom once said that if we had a child together, she'd ignore it, she'd pretend it wasn't born. Well...last week, his sister and mom and dad sent us a box literally the size of a small car that was jammed packed with clothes, blankets, pajamas, baby chairs...everything we'll need for the first year. They're excited for the baby and they call every day. Its amazing what a tiny person can do to a cold cold heart.

Its seems like hearts are melting all over the place. There's only room for love anymore. There's only room for love.

No comments: